Registration and Activation
Before starting to use your PC-3000, you need to register and activate it:
- Go to http://update.acelab.ru/UpdateSrv/
- Create your personal account. Registration in our update box server will allow you to get the latest software updates, various useful materials like manuals, resources and drivers for your PC-3000 equipment. If you do not complete the registration, you will only be able to get one activation of your PC-3000 product.
- Launch the product installation and follow the instructions. You can select either Automatic or Manual mode. In Automatic mode, please follow the instructions on your monitor. In Manual mode, please proceed with steps 4 and 5.
- Activate your PC-3000 product by downloading the activation file (*.act) - save the activation request file (*.arf) and send it to our web activation server at http://license.acelab.ru/index.php
If delivery of the activation file (*.act) is delayed for any reason, you can contact our Technical Support engineers and they will assist you.
- Once you get the activation file (*.act), please launch the PC-3000 and follow the instructions on your monitor.
If you have any trouble with the activation process, please contact our Technical Support department via the help-desk centre at http://ts.acelaboratory.com immediately. You can initiate a live chat by clicking the "Live Support ONLINE" button, or leave a note by submitting a ticket.
Online chat and ticket creation: ts.acelaboratory.com
Emergency PC-3000 Registration and Activation questions: +7 909 435 8999
|Business hours:||10 a.m. - 7 p.m. GMT +04:00 (Moscow time) – for Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania|
|4 p. m. - 00 p.m. (midnight) GMT +04:00 (Moscow time) – for the USA and Canada|