PC-3000 RAID DATA RECOVERY ADVANCED TRAINING
Duration: 3 days
Location: Prague, Central Europe
No need to be a hex-guru to successfully recover data from RAID using our technologies. You will be taught by DE & DE RAID developers and can get first-hand knowledge from them. The course will provide you with all the essential knowledge on RAID arrays and their functioning principles, as well as newest data storage systems. The training course starts with the basics and covers advanced features, so it will be a discovery both for novices and professionals. You will see which methods and procedures are the best way to successful data recovery.
What you get:
- Deep knowledge, efficient methods and practical experience for successful data recovery from RAID
- Insight into variety of topics besides RAID: file system specifics, virtual machines, encrypted partitions, modern data storage systems, etc.
- Up to 30 practice cases to study and solve
- New RAID technologies and tricks to recover data from RAID without tedious hex-editors
- 1 month of free tech support on Data Extractor RAID Edition
- DE RAID Edition Software Upgrades
- Great sights and delicious Czech beer in the heart of Europe!
RAID Recovery Training Overview
Day 1 Highlights
Learn how to create virtual arrays in Data Extractor and how to check if it has been built correctly.
Master the most efficient methods of data recovery if a RAID contains failed members.
- Overview of RAID technology from the viewpoint of data recovery
- How to create virtual RAIDs in Data Extractor. The main methods of working with virtual RAIDs.
- Data recovery from RAIDs containing failed HDDs
- Automatic methods of RAID configuration detection
Day 2 Highlights
Get an overview of the RAID types diversity: popular software-based arrays, non-standard RAID levels, sophisticated configurations.
Practise to detect the RAID configuration in cases where automatic methods fail.
- Raw recovery mode
- Interactive detection mode
- Examples of data storage organization
- RAID configuration detection in complicated cases
Day 3 Highlights
Study the methods of configuration detection in the most complicated cases, such as data recovery from a re-initialized RAID.
Learn the tips and tricks of data recovery from virtual machines and encrypted drives.
- The problem of outdated data
- Virtual drives and encrypted data storages (flat, vhd, vhdx, vmdk, dmg, BitLocker, and FileVault)
- Windows Storage Spaces: how it works and how Data Extractor can help
- ZFS and BtrFS: how it works and how Data Extractor can help
Testimonials from attendees
Reserve your attendance
ACE Laboratory, Ltd.