- Terms and Conditions of Technical Support
- ACE Laboratory Technical Support Centre
- How to use Technical Support more efficiently
- Free Technical Support
- Contact Technical Support
Data Recovery is very complicated field that requires not only possession of professional data recovery tools but also deep theoretical and practical knowledge.
For post-sales support, ACE Laboratory has an entire department of qualified and highly experienced Technical Support engineers who are ready to help you manage your data recovery cases. Our Technical Support Team has already helped thousands of data recovery specialists all over the world, and we want to help YOU use your PC-3000 in the most efficient way.
Help until your data recovery case is successfully solved
Even if your case seems hopeless, we always do our best to use all available tools and methods, including involving our Development Team to get maximum amount of data possible from your customer's drive.
The success of every data recovery case largely depends on its specific information. One misstep can ruin everything you did before and can make your case impossible to recover. Every case is important to us, and we try to study all details of your case before making a decision on how to proceed.
Each request is tracked and saved in our CRM system - ACE Laboratory Technical Support Centre.
Highly qualified technicians
The presence of a dynamic team of professionals with strong academic backgrounds, international exposure and advanced technical skills allows us to share our unique knowledge with our customers. Our technical specialists solve hundreds of cases every month and are ready to provide technical support at the very highest level.
As a pioneer and leader in the field of Data Recovery, ACE Laboratory constantly perfects its solutions in order to provide the latest possibilities for your data recovery business. We release updates of our products several times a year.
When working with our Technical Support engineers, you will get the latest news and information on data recovery methods. With our knowledge of the latest methods and data recovery techniques, we are able to help you recover cases that can't be solved by others. To resolve a specific case, we provide the safest way of recovering data based on our previous experience and as approved by our Development Team.
Help when all other techniques don't work
Even if all methods you've tried have failed, don't hesitate to contact ACE Laboratory Technical Support to solve a difficult case. Most customers know that contacting ACE Lab Technical Support is the last hope of recovering data for difficult cases when other techniques and methods have failed. This shows our professionalism, outstanding efficiency, customers' trust and our true care for customers' needs.
Don't be afraid
Regardless of your current level of data recovery knowledge or your previous experience, your enthusiasm, readiness for intensive, exciting work, and the assistance of our Technical Support engineers, will all help you become a true data recovery specialist.
ACE Laboratory Technical Support includes:
- professional consultations by our technical support engineers by e-mail and Live chat using the convenient ACE Laboratory Technical Support Centre phone, 24/7 emergency cell phone
- additional help for urgent cases via Team Viewer (we will connect to your PC and help you solve your case)
- software updates
- access to the ACE Laboratory forum
- technical support users may have privileges and bonuses in product and training promotions
The standard response time for Technical Support requests is 24 hours. Response times for common questions with straightforward solutions are usually quicker. More complex cases may take several days or more, especially in cases where assistance from the Development Team is required. Team Viewer consultations are available for up to a maximum of two cases per day. Urgent questions may be asked online and will be replied to as soon as a Technical Support engineer becomes available. A maximum of up to two data recovery cases per day can be solved through Live Chat.
For all other cases, please create tickets by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your data recovery case.
You should be fully aware that technical consultations provided by our qualified engineers are based on our honest attempts to solve your problems. At the same time, there are no guarantees that the engineer will successfully solve all your requests or will be able to provide the solutions you want. The payment for technical support will not be refunded just because the engineers are unable to provide the optimal solution within a desirable period of time.
This is an online CRM system that ensures convenience, quicker help, transparency and proper order of your requests to our Technical Support engineers. Every customer has their own personal area that contains a complete message history, so it is possible to track and control all tasks from any place with an Internet connection.
Our Technical Support Centre enables you to:
- exchange messages with our technical support department faster and easier using just one e-mail email@example.com
- get help not only from the engineer to whom your support request was directed (and having to wait for your turn), but from any engineer who is currently available
- get help using the built-in live chat
- search our knowledge base for useful information
- track the status of your cases and keep all your messages saved in one place
- modify priority of your cases in order to sort them according to the urgency assigned to them by you
Get registered in Technical Support Centre
To register in the ACE Laboratory Technical Support Centre, go to http://ts.acelaboratory.com.
There are four ways to register:
- Click "Register" button
- Click "Submit a Ticket" button
- Click "Live Support Online"
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In all four ways, your login will be your e-mail account. You can always change your password in your profile. All previously registered user accounts are saved in our system. It is recommended that you register one of your e-mail accounts, as this will make it easier for you to trace all your communication with our Technical Support.
You can post your cases through:
- "Submit a Ticket" button
- Live Support Online
- E-mail to email@example.com
"Submit a Ticket" button
Each case is named as a ticket. You can easily view all your tickets in your profile. It is possible to change the status of your ticket to "Closed" if your case has been solved. If you would like to re-open the case, please set the status of your ticket to "Open". The number of the ticket is identified by e-mail subject. So we ask that you do not modify e-mail subjects when sending other emails for the same case/ticket.
Live Support Online
The main purpose of Live Chat is to get a quick response for urgent questions. It also provides the opportunity for a remote screen access to your computer, when it is required. Once the chat is over, you can post its history to your e-mail account by choosing the corresponding option before closing the chat window.
It is similar to the "Submit a ticket" button; your e-mail will automatically be converted into a ticket with its unique number. Or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will also be considered as a ticket.
To make your request to our Technical Support Service the most efficient, please follow the following tips:
- Before starting to use our devices we highly recommend learning the entire manuals supplied with your PC-3000 products. Having learned this information, you will increase your data recovery knowledge and save time when resolving many common cases.
- Our knowledge base and forums have a great variety of readily available solutions that will help you manage your case fast and efficiently. That's why we earnestly ask you to get acquainted with our forums and knowledge base very thoroughly.
- The more clearly defined your question is, the easier and more promptly help can be provided to you. Please try to provide complete information about each data recovery case that requires our assistance. Indicate your contact information (your name, e-mail, phone and serial number of your PC-3000 product). Our technical support team will contact you as soon as possible.
Free Technical Support for the specified time period is provided for every purchase of any PC-3000 product in order to help you use our equipment. For information on the exact length of the period of free technical support you are granted for your PC-3000, please contact your personal sales assistant or email@example.com.
Phone/E-mail Support is always free for the following cases:
- installation issues
- abnormal behavior in the software/Error Messages
- problems with the PC-3000 generated license or activation
Technical support is provided only for those products that are officially registered through our website.
To contact Technical Support, please use any of the following ways:
Online chat and ticket creation: ts.acelaboratory.com
Emergency PC-3000 Registration and Activation questions: +7 909 435 8999
|Business hours:||10 a.m. - 7 p.m. GMT +04:00 (Moscow time) – for Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania|
|4 p. m. - 00 p.m. (midnight) GMT +04:00 (Moscow time) – for the USA and Canada|