These days, all leading professional data recovery companies know and successfully use PC-3000 products in their business. In-depth knowledge of PC-3000 has become a requirement for every highly skilled data recovery specialist. We have dedicated our lives to gathering precious knowledge and inventing unique methods for successful data recovery. Now, we are ready to share the experience we’ve accumulated over the last 24 years in data recovery. Learn more about our HDD, SSD, RAID and Flash courses.
We are eager to share our knowledge, experience and skills with everyone, novices and pros alike, who wants to succeed in data recovery. Our trainees are usually from the following fields and disciplines:
- Data Recovery companies;
- Entrepreneurs and startups in the data recovery business;
- Computer repair shops;
- HDD repair/data recovery engineers;
- Police departments and government agencies;
- Forensic laboratories;
- Educational centers and universities.
Our tutors are developers of PC-3000 and Data Extractor software themselves. This means you get knowledge right from the source. The skills you learn at the training are the result of over 24 years of data recovery R&D and practice at ACE Lab.
Here’s why you should get training from ACE Lab:
- three-day seminars can substitute for several months of persistent self-learning in PC-3000 technologies
- efficient combination of theoretical knowledge and practical cases using data recovery equipment
- training on new features and functions of PC-3000 products
- valuable tips and recommendations on the latest data recovery tricks
- individual approach to every student
- useful handouts and notes
- official certificates upon completion of the courses
- Latest available version of the product which is used at the training if applicable;
- The optimal size of our training groups allows the instructors to pay individual attention to everyone, while you can get the benefits of group learning;
- Users who complete the courses get one month of free technical support for the product which is covered at the training. For example, if you have a PC-3000 UDMA, you get one month of free technical support on HDD data recovery.
Location and classroom
ACE Lab Europe is proud of having the biggest vendor-provided data recovery training center in Europe. The unique facility with 12 fully-equipped data recovery workstations is a perfect venue for all types of DR training: HDD, SSD, RAID, Flash, Monolith, Mobile devices, Chip-off training and others. Training equipment includes:
- Workstations with PC-3000 and all required software installed
- A set of HDD and Flash/SSD drives for practice exercises
- Engineering tools and data recovery hardware (screwdriver kits with T,-,+ types, tweezers, pliers, cutters, soldering stations, hot air station, soldering accessories, magnifier lamp with stand, etc.)
- Training handouts
We also provide training in the US or on-site for organizations and corporate clients.
How to attend
The ACE Lab Training Coordinator is always ready to provide you with full-scale assistance:
- providing the schedule, prices and other details for the training;
- reserving your attendance for the training;
- helping with the trip arrangements, such as visas, hotel booking, etc.
Kate - Training Coordinator
To inquire about availability of the training seminars, please contact our Training Coordinator Kate: email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- Your company may order specific training on exclusive terms;
- Attendance requests must be received at least 20 days prior to start of training;
- Cancellation notices must be received, at the latest, 20 days prior to start of training.
Reserve your attendance